The Choice for Milwaukee Hotels
CONGRATULATIONS! Trip Advisor is proud to congratulate Hampton Inn and Suites Milwaukee Downtown on earning the prestigious 2012 Certificate of Excellence Award.
The landmark choice for downtown Milwaukee hotels, the Hampton Inn and Suites Milwaukee Downtown provides lodging accommodations in the heart of downtown Milwaukee's business, entertainment and cultural districts. Located blocks from the Harley Davidson Museum, BMO Harris Bradley Center, Delta Convention Center, Marquette University, Johnson Controls, Wells Fargo, Northwestern Mutual and the Henry Maier Festival (Summerfest) Grounds and just a short drive from Harley Davidson, MillerCoors Brewing Company and Rockwell Automation.
This downtown Milwaukee hotel is an upscale property with a beautiful exterior, trendy lobby and spacious guestrooms with generous amenities. The staff is committed to providing guests with the highest quality accommodations and customer service at great rates. The Hampton Inn & Suites is proud to be a part of the "Hilton Family." All guests can earn Hilton Honors points with each stay!
We are located within walking distance to many downtown attractions, restaurants and places of historic significance. Stay with us and enjoy Miller Park, home to the Milwaukee Brewers baseball team. Cheer on our teams at the BMO Harris Bradley Center or the U.S. Cellular Arena, home of the Milwaukee Bucks, Admirals hockey, and the Marquette University "Golden Eagles."
The Hampton Inn & Suites is walking distance to the Henry Maier Festival grounds and minutes from the Wisconsin State Fair Park. Milwaukee's summer festivals and events attract people from all over the United States, for week long celebrations of food, fun and music. Enjoy all the festivals with us: PrideFest, Polish Fest, Festa Italiana, German Fest, African World Festival, Irish Fest, Mexican Fiesta, Indian Summer Festival and of course... Milwaukee's Summerfest.
Bring your family in for historical fun and entertainment. Minutes from the hotel is The Milwaukee Art Museum, Betty Brinn Children's Museum, Discovery World, America's Black Holocaust Museum, Pabst Mansion, and the Milwaukee Public Museum. Schedule a tour of Miller Brewery or Harley Davidson Museum and try your luck at Potawatomi Bingo Casino. You could end your stay at the Milwaukee County Zoo. This city offers fun filled family weekends!
This website is for an individual hotel, Hampton Inn & Suites Milwaukee Hotel. You may obtain further information regarding Hampton hotels at hamptoninn.com.
- Tony & Tina's Wedding at Turner Hall Ballroom, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, December 5-14, 2013
- Universal Cheerleaders Assoc. 2013 Milwaukee Cheer & Dance, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, December 7, 2013
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra "The Lost Christmas Eve" Tour, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, December 15, 2013
- Harlem Globetrotters 2014 "Fans Rule" Tour, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, December 31, 2013
- The Get Down at Turner Hall Ballroom, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, December 31, 2013
- P!NK The Truth About Love Tour, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, January 9, 2014
- Monster Jam 2014 at BMO Center, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, January 17-18, 2014
- Extreme Midget Wrestling Federation at Turner Hall Ballroom, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, January 17, 2014
- AMSOIL Arenacross at U.S. Cellular Arena, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, February 1-2, 2014
Hampton Inn & Suites Milwaukee Hotel Specials/Packages
See our latest hotel specials & packages